A Mediterranean Gem
Croatia’s many island beaches, rich cultural landmarks, and an authentic Mediterranean atmosphere have earned the region its current status as an in-vogue vacation destination. Our luxury villa rentals in Croatia are located in hot spots like Dubrovnik, Split, and Hvar Island, where you can enjoy the stunning beauty of the Adriatic Sea from the privacy of your very own retreat.
Our Croatia luxury villa rentals offer a variety of experiences for you and your loved ones, whether you’re looking for a picturesque coastal town, glamorous beachside locale, or romantic inland village. On a luxury villa vacation in Croatia, you’ll experience the indescribable allure of this enchanting region – as the country’s slogan declares, this is “the Mediterranean as it once was.”
All Croatia LocationsBrac Island (8) Dubrovnik (8) Istrian Peninsula (2) Makarska Riviera (3) Sibenik Riviera (1) Split Riviera (22) Trogir Riviera (1) Zupa (1) Bicine (1) Bol (1) Lozica (1) Lozisca (1) Milna (1) Mlini (1) Okrug Gornji (1) Plano (1) Podstrana (1) Primosten (13) Sumartin (1) Vrsar (1)
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
This Balkan country has long been one of Europe’s best-kept vacation secrets. Europeans from across the continent have been flocking to the Dalmatian coast for centuries, and it’s easy to see why. In addition to gorgeous landscapes of lavender fields and rocky coastlines, Croatia boasts Roman ruins, medieval castles, and the most well preserved fortified city in the world, Dubrovnik.
Now that the rest of the world has caught up to Croatia’s charms, the region has taken its place as one of the most fashionable hot spots in the Mediterranean. Thankfully, an influx of visitors hasn’t led Croatia to lose its authenticity. Alongside cocktail bars and yacht-filled harbors, you’ll also come across small fishing villages, traditional festivals, and delicious local delicacies — make sure to sample plenty of fresh seafood, truffles, and famous Pag Island cheese.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Activities:
- Walk Dubrovnik's old town walls, be sure to grab a drink at one of the two bars built right into the walls of the old town.
- Try Dalmatian cuisine, you will love the seafood!
- Explore Krka National Park.
- Visit Plitvice Lakes National Park with 16 lakes that cascade into each other creating the most beautiful waterfalls you've ever seen.
- Spend a day on the Adriatic Sea.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services:
- Private yacht rental
- Exclusive restaurant reservations
- Private chef service for the first or last nights of your stay
- A sunset dinner cruise
- A car rental or private driver
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more