Caribbean / Turks & Caicos / Providenciales
Kisiwa, meaning “Island” in Swahili, offers 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms and takes inspiration from both traditional colonial Caribbean architecture with influences from East Africa.
In the main two-story home there are 5 bedrooms, three king-bedded rooms, and two twin-bedded rooms all with sweeping ocean views and private bathrooms. In addition, the property offers a standalone one-bedroom cottage with a king bed and private bathroom.
As you enter the main home which is thoughtfully designed with an open concept you will be in awe of the floor-to-ceiling views, wood finishes, and elegant décor. The amenities are plentiful and include our chef’s most favored element of the home, a fully equipped kitchen with a stunning island, an indoor-outdoor bar ideal for entertaining in both spaces, and an open living space to truly bring the indoors out and vice versa. As you step further into the outdoors, enjoy the generous shaded lounge and dining areas, a sunbathing/yoga deck, a curved poolside lounge area with a cozy fire pit, a main pool that is parallel to the sea, and a courtyard plunge pool.
Private Villa Collection Inclusions~
- Personal Butler Services
- A magnum bottle of Rosé and tailored amenity upon arrival
- Welcome Amenity
- Bottled Water Replenished Daily
- Full American Breakfast is prepared In Villa daily
- Private Chef Services for each primary meal period are included daily * Food is additional
- Two Complimentary private SUV transfers per Villa per stay
- One-hour complimentary photo session with one free print
- Basic Kitchen Staples (assortment of sodas, jams, honey, ketchup, mustard, mayo, cereals, milk, orange juice, pineapple juice, coffee selection, creamers, assorted teas, and assorted sugars)
- Twice Daily Housekeeping Services
- Daily Pool & Beach Setup
- Wi-Fi Local and Long-Distance Phone Calls from Villa Landline
- Non-Motorized Water Sports Equipment (i.e. Paddle Board, Snorkel Equipment)
- Pre-Provisioning of Villa Available Upon Request (Additional Fees Apply)
- Special Celebration Entertainment Arrangements
- Signing Privileges at Grace Bay Club (not available at Rock House, West Bay Club, or Point Grace)
- Resort credit per stay: $500 for the 4 & 5-bedroom villas | $1000 for 6 bedrooms and larger villas
- Guests who reserve a stay of seven nights or more at Kisiwa House will receive a complimentary half-day boat charter for up to 12 guests.
- A guest count above 10 to a maximum of 12 will require transportation to the Marina to board a larger boat. (transportation not included)
- Should be booked at the time of reservation and is subject to availability.
- Half-day charter must be taken within the first three days of arrival.
- Half Day Charters are available between 8 AM -12Noon and 1 PM – 5 PM.
- The boat charter is operated by Big Blue Collective on their 32ft power catamaran M/V Kusi for 10 guests and below.
- The half-day charter includes refreshments and snorkel gear.
- The half-day boat charter may be upgraded to a full day, changed to a larger boat, or a scuba diving trip.
- Upgrades are subject to availability from Big Blue Collective at an additional cost to the guest.
6 Bedrooms, 6.5 Bathrooms
Sleeps 12 Guests
4625 Interior Square Ft.
- Paddle Board
- Snorkel Equipment
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Bottled Water
- Basic Kitchen Staples
- Dining Area
- Outdoor Dining
- Fire Pit
- Ceiling Fans
- Local and Long-Distance Phone Calls
- Daily Housekeeping
- Breakfast In Villa
Bedroom DetailsThree Oceanfront Master King Bedrooms with Outdoor Terrace
Two Oceanfront Twin Rooms with Terrace
Sixth King Bedroom in Private, Detached Cottage
Beach DetailsBeach setup daily
Pool DetailsPrivate plunge pool
Pool setup daily
Staff and ServicesDaily Housekeeping Services
Reservations via your Personal Concierges, for excursions, local activities, restaurants, spa treatments, etc.
Staff and Services (at Additional Cost)Personal Bartender and Setup in Villa (One Time Per 4-Night Booking, for 4 Hours Beverages Additional $)
Pre-Provisioning of Villa Available Upon Request (Additional Fees Apply)
Location Details7 minute drive to Grace Bay Club
Service Charge: 10%
Facility Fee: 5%
The extra person rate varies from $160-$200 per person per night, please ask your villa specialist for additional details.
Festive Season: 10-night minimum stay required
Book by December 01, 2024, and receive up to 20% OFF!!
- 2023: November 22-25; December 21-31
- 2024: January 01-06; November 27-30
Valid for new bookings made now to December 18, 2024, and for travel now to December 18, 2024. Blackout dates apply; Please see details for dates. Four-night booking is required. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Discount is reflected in the rate shown. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.