4 Bedroom Beach Villa at Amanyara
Caribbean / Turks & Caicos / Providenciales
A nature lover's paradise, Amanyara sits on a promontory on the western shore of Providenciales.
Backed by a vast wilderness of protected parkland, home to a colorful array of birds and marine life, the resort looks out over the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park, where prime snorkeling is available just yards off of the resort beach.
Amanyara’s 4 bedroom Beach Villa accommodates up to 10 guests. This superbly designed villa invites guests to indulge in the calm natural surrounds and take in ocean breezes from a plethora of outdoor spaces, including a beach sala overlooking the ocean below, a comfortable shaded terrace protected by large overhanging eaves and a hardwood deck surrounding a unique volcanic rock infinity-edge pool, lined with sun loungers and parasols.
Centered by an expansive living and dining pavilion, each villa at Amanyara has its own unique layout unified by design elements such as an ever-present use of water provided by serene reflection ponds, Balau, and coral stone accents and a series of pavilion bedrooms, each benefiting from its own view and sense of privacy. The villa is equipped with a top of the line kitchen, where your personal Villa Host and Chef will see to all of your needs from pre-arrival requests to dietary restrictions and special meal requests, ensuring you are taken care of throughout the entirety of your stay.
Each bedroom pavilion features floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to allow sea breezes to waft through, king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, televisions, and air conditioning. Master bedroom pavilions contain outdoor baths and showers.
Your vacation includes the use of two four-seater golf buggies, leaving the noise of traffic far behind, and providing a fun and environmentally friendly way to explore all Amanyara has to offer. Amenities include two restaurants, a main restaurant serving classic fare and a Beach Club offering casual alfresco dining, an iconic 45 foot main bar with a ceiling so artfully created you may have trouble casting your attention to the oceanfront view, library, boutique, Serenity Spa, Nature Discovery Center, fitness center and Pilates studio, 4 tennis courts, Activities Center with a plethora of indoor games, beach volleyball, children’s size soccer pitch, and golf simulator.
- Nestled on an 18,000-acre nature preserve
- Amanyara’s powdery, the white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile
- 164 Foot volcanic rock, infinity-edge resort swimming pool
- Fine dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining options featuring ocean views
- Beach Club offering lunch during the day as well as fresh seafood and grilled steak dinners
- Resort Bar next to the pool and pool-side lounging salas
- Water sports including complimentary use of Hobie Cats, ocean kayaks, boogie boards, paddleboards, snorkeling gear, and daily snorkeling trips
- Dive Center offering all levels of PADI-certified scuba diving instruction operated by Big Blue Unlimited
- Two floodlit clay tennis courts including complimentary lessons or playing partners
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Nature Discovery Center for children from 5 to 12 years and adults
- Serenity Villa Spa featuring an array of massages, scrubs, wraps, beauty treatments, yoga, and Pilates
- Resort Boutique
- 30 Seat screening room
- Library with complimentary WiFi internet access. Complimentary international phone service
- Transportation service for all resort and Villa guests
- Full 24-hour resort security
Photos are representative of the quality of the property. Details may vary by specific units.
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Sleeps 10 Guests
Bedroom DetailsEach bedroom pavilion features floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to allow sea breezes to waft through, king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, televisions, and air conditioning. Master bedroom pavilions contain outdoor baths and showers.
Beach DetailsWalking distance to the beach
Amanyara’s powdery white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile (1 km)
Pool DetailsBlack lava stone infinity-edge pool
Staff and ServicesDedicated, full-time villa attendant and chef
Full access to comprehensive resort staff for any additional requirements
Access to all resort facilities and amenities
Staff and Services (at Additional Cost)Private villa spa services on demand
Location DetailsComprised of over 40 islands and small cays, the Turks & Caicos Islands are barely over an hour’s flight from Miami and 3 hours from New York.
With the US Dollar as the official currency, the Turks & Caicos Islands combine unparalleled Caribbean beauty with the utmost convenience. The Amanyara resort and the private Amanyara Villas are situated on the island of Providenciales, bordering the pristine reefs of the Northwest Point Marine National Park — only a 25-minute transfer from the island’s international airport and private aviation terminal.
Villa NotesCheck-in: 2 pm
Check-out: 12 pm
Service Charge: 10%
Facility Fee: 6%
Credit card on arrival.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.