Casa La Vida
Mexico / Punta Mita / La Punta Estate
Enjoying a breathtaking beachfront setting within the acclaimed Punta Mita resort, Casa La Vida is sought for its location on the shores of the Bay of Banderas.
Located in the gated enclave of La Punta Estates the designer appointed, six-bedroom residence offers welcomed privacy. Guests can look forward to the attentive service of a well-trained staff and a vacation to be remembered for a lifetime.
In addition to its views of the Bay of Banderas, the two-level residence accommodates a large family or several families that can gather together in various indoor and outdoor patios and common areas, yet can retreat to more private spaces to nap or get lost in a good book. Guests are also given privileges within Punta Mita, where a host of amenities await.
Guests of Casa La Vida experience service similar to that of a boutique resort hotel. The property manager is poised to book a sailing or sport fishing charter, set up an inresidence massage, make tee times or arrange a lively fiesta.
Though familiar with traditional Latin American fare, our chef is also expert at preparing dishes* influenced by regions and countries from around the globe. Whether the poultry, seafood, produce, fruits and meats are from local farmer’s markets or other points on the compass, guests will find the chef’s inspirations praise worthy.
- Heated infinity edge pool
- Televisions in all bedroom suites. US Television, Netflix, Apple TV, Disney+ in all main living areas and media room. Sonos Sound and high-speed Internet throughout
- Use of a six-passenger golf cart. Bicycles, In house spa and spa services, yoga instructor available upon request (for additional fee)
- Access to both award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses, Pacifico and Bahia
- Access to Sufi Restaurant, a short golf cart drive from Casa La Vida
- Access to three private Beach Clubs: Pacifico Beach Club with separate pools for adults and children, sandy beach, restaurant; Kupuri Beach Club with an oceanfront swimming pool, sandy beach, dining palapa; Sufi Ocean Club: swimming pool, oceanfront and seaside dining
- Access to paddle boarding, surfing waters and a sandy beach, a five minute walk from Casa La Vida ($)
- Access to the Fitness Center featuring Technogym cardio and weight training machines ($)
- Access to the Tennis Center with ten courts offering hard surface and synthetic grass, four pickle ball courts, all lighted for evening play ($)
- Access to three miles of jogging and walking trails Seasonal access to restaurants at Four Seasons and St. Regis Resorts. No access to pools or beaches at either resort
- 24-Hour gated community security service
- Airport transfers: $120 USD plus 16% IVA total, each way, in a 7-passenger mini van
6 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms
Sleeps 12 Guests
- Wi-Fi Access
- Heated pool
- Filtered water
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- 6 passenger golf car (must stay within gated community)
- Al Fresco Dining
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Security Gates at the entrance.
- Media room with TV
- Apple TVs in select rooms
- Apple TV
- Sonos Sound System
Bedroom DetailsBedroom 1 (Master 1 - Lower Level): Ocean views, spacious terrace, living room, TV, king bed, bathtub, inside and outside shower, walk-in closet
Bedroom 2 (Master 2 - Lower Level): Ocean views, steps to outside pool area, king bed, TV, bathtub, inside and outside shower
Bedroom 3 (Lower Level): Ocean views, terrace, 2 queen beds, TV, bathtub, inside shower, TV
Bedroom 4 (Upper Level): Ocean views, spacious and private terrace, king bed, TV, jet tub, shower
Bedroom 5 (Upper Level): Ocean views, terrace, king bed, TV, jet tub, shower
Bedroom 6 (Ground Level Entrance): Garden views, king bed, TV, shower
Beach DetailsBeachfront villa
Access to three private Beach Clubs: Pacifico Beach Club with separate pools for adults and children, sandy beach, restaurant; Kupuri Beach Club with an oceanfront swimming pool, sandy beach, dining palapa; Sufi Ocean Club: swimming pool, oceanfront and seaside dining
Pool DetailsPrivate heated infinity edge pool
Staff and ServicesGuest Services Manager
Cooks and kitchen stewards
Full Service Concierge
Staff operational hours 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
Staff and Services (at additional cost)Children's Activities Director (for additional fee)
Airport transfers: $120 USD plus 16% IVA total, each way, in a 7-passenger mini van
Location DetailsOverlooking the Bay of Banderas; a 5-minute cart ride to two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses.
25 miles north of Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
5-minute golf cart ride to Anclote, the village of Punta de Mita across from the resort. Anclote has sandy beaches as well as beachside restaurants and shops.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.