Casale di Campioni
Europe / Italy / Tuscany
Casale di Campioni is an exclusive location in the heart of Tuscany, on hills covered with olive trees.
It overlooks Montecatini Terme and the whole Val di Nievole, framed between the medieval villages of Buggiano and Colle. “Casale di Campioni” is part of an old seventeenth-century farmhouse, finely restructured into a refined Casale, where tradition and modern comforts are perfectly harmonized, with the aim of creating an ideal dimension for anyone in search of relaxing holidays, just a few minutes away from the lights of the spa city of Montecatini.
The house is located on the top of a hill and it can comfortably host 10 guests in five bedrooms. This villa has two floors and a surface of about 300 square meters.
There is also an additional kitchen, fully equipped, in a separate building adjacent to a panoramic terrace, just close to the gardens of citrus fruits and aromatic herbs. During the warm summer evenings you would not desire anything more than a romantic dinner with the charming view of the valley!
- Entrance hall with beautiful wooden ceiling and arched door
- Spacious living and dining area with table seating up to 12 guests and working fireplace
- Large, fully equipped kitchen, complete with dining table and access to the garden
- TV room with fireplace
- Orange Room with queen en suite bathroom (shower). The bathroom is wheelchair accessible
- Guest bathroom with laundry facilities (washing machine and dryer)
- Blue Room queen size bed, TV, views over the valley, en suite bathroom (shower)
- Violet Room with twin beds ,TV, views over the valley, en suite bathroom (shower)
- Two steps up lead to the Family Room: comprises a bedroom with twin beds and fireplace, bedroom with queen size bed (accessible only walking through the twin bedded room). Both rooms have views over the valley and share a bathroom (Jacuzzi tub and shower attachment)
The vast gardens of Borgo di Campioni offer plenty of opportunities for exploring, and al fresco dining surrounded by fabulous views is a must. The swimming pool offers a cool relief from the long, hot Tuscan day, due to the presence of the solar panels heating system is available also during middle season weeks. There is a spacious poolside area with comfortable sun loungers and pergola to recline under. The pool area is all fenced and features a pool house with changing room and shower room. The garden is also well lit at night.
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
Sleeps 10 Guests
- Air conditioning in the whole house
- High chairs
- Internet Wi-Fi connection
- Outdoor fenced pool 12 x 6 meters heated with solar panels (max 30°)
- Dressing room near the pool
- Outdoor Fitness area
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Outdoor toilet with warm shower accessible for guests with limited mobility
- Outside shower
- Patio for “al fresco” dining
- Summer kitchen
- Firewood supply
- First aid box
- Gated property
- Video surveillance system
- Alarm system
- Satellite Flat screen TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- DVD Library
- English books library
- Ping-pong Table
- Pets may be accepted on request (additional charges may apply)
Bedroom DetailsBedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Orange Room - Queen size bed and en suite bathroom (shower). The bathroom is wheelchair accessible.
Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Blue Room - Queen size bed, TV, views over the valley, en suite bathroom (shower)
Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Violet Room - Twin beds, TV, views over the valley, en suite bathroom (shower)
Bedrooms 4 & 5 (First Floor): Two steps up lead to the Family Room: comprises of a bedroom with twin beds and fireplace, bedroom with queen size bed (accessible only walking through the twin bedded room). Both rooms have views over the valley and share a bathroom (Jacuzzi tub and shower attachment)
Beach DetailsNearest beach - Viareggio 55 km
Pool DetailsPrivate swimming pool
Pool heating (the solar panel system is only able to increase the water temperature slightly and is weather dependent)
Staff and ServicesMaid service included 2 hours on Wednesday
Arrival set of bed linen, bath and pool towels and mid-week change
Staff and Services (at Additional Cost)Cook service
Extra maid service - available on request
Location DetailsForte dei Marmi 63 km
Closest shops/restaurants: 3 km Ponte a Buggiano
Other villages/towns close-by: Montecatini Terme 10 km
Montecarlo 11 km
Monsummano Terme 13 km
Lucca 26 km
Pistoia 31 km
Prato 51 km
Pisa 54 km
Florence 56 km
Pietrasanta 63 km
Nearest airport: Pisa airport 54 km
Villa NotesPlease be advised that due to the rural location of the property the internet connection might be intermittent and at an inferior speed than what you are used to
Electricity/air-conditioning until the consumption of €150 per week is included
There are some unprotected drops and/or slopes around the property; young children need to be supervised all the time
The owner lives in the house next door with separate garden and entrance. He is on hand for assistance during your stay
Pets considered (the owner might request an extra charge for the acceptance)
Central heating is charged as per consumption
In case extras are requested, a deposit might be due on arrival in cash euro. Extras are subject to availability at the time of confirmation and to specific Terms & Conditions. Please enquire with your villa specialist for details. Extras are payable locally in cash euro only. Checks and credit cards are not accepted.
Your stay might be subject to a city tax which is raised by the municipality in which the accommodation is located. This tax is payable locally in cash euro only.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.