Mas De L'Ange
Europe / France / Provence
The 'Mas' is a fully renovated 17th-century farmhouse set on 44 acres of parkland with pine trees, olive trees and lavender bushes.
Full of charm and authenticity, Provencal and comfortable, high tech and simple at the same time, this is a property for premium family vacations.It is hidden away up an unsealed road, on a green hillside amongst hundred year old olive trees, pine trees, and lavender bushes.
There are a total of five double bedrooms, three bedrooms for children, six bathrooms and real air conditioning in all the rooms. Outside is a 20 m x 8 m heated pool with roller shutter and a tennis court.
Main House - Ground Floor
- Entrance with cloakroom
- Large living room with sofas and fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with 5 gas burners, 2 large refrigerators, a freezer, a large oven, Thermomix, blenders, 2 dishwashers
- Under the kitchen there is a wine cellar
- Outside, nearby the kitchen, there is a gazebo with 'al fresco' dining for 16/20 guests under the wisteria, pizza oven, wood BBQ and sitting area with cushions
- Large dining room with fireplace: the main dining table caters for 12 adults with the option to have a separate table for the children nearby
- One air-conditioned double bedroom with wardrobe and private bathroom
- At the back, a TV lounge with two large ceiling fans in addition to the integrated air-conditioning, satellite TV with English channels and an attached playroom for children
Main House - First Floor
- Separate toilet, then down the hall a bathroom with large bathtub, a shower with polished concrete walls, and heated towel rail.
- 3 Bedrooms with A/C: one double with private bathroom, and two children's rooms (one with 2 bunk beds for 4 kids, and one with 3 single beds) sharing a bathroom with tub opposite to them
- Master bedroom with king size bed, fireplace, spacious full bathroom (tub, shower, basin, toilet), and large wardrobe
Guest House 1
- On the east side of the 'Mas' is a guest house with 2 bedrooms (one with a king size bed, and one with two single beds), a full bathroom and separate toilet
- This guest house also has in-floor cooling system, A/C, and it opens onto a terrace
Guest House 2
- On the west side of the 'Mas' is a second guest house with a double bedroom (with four-poster double bed) and a beautiful stone bathroom with WC
- Heated swimming pool (20 m x 8 m - depth 1 m to 2 m) with roller shutter cover and accessed by stairs
- The pool-house nearby includes sofa and cushions with at the back: an outdoor shower, inside shower, toilet, storage space, 2 small refrigerators, ice maker
- There ise garden furniture throughout the property, including big armchairs, sofas, sun loungers, etc.
- A tennis court is located in the pinewood forest (tennis rackets are provided)
- The outside facilities also include: a pétanque court and ping-pong table
- An organic vegetable garden is at the guests’ disposal
8 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms
Sleeps 16 Guests
Bedroom 1: King size bed (180 cm), A/C, wardrobe, bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin and separate WC
Bedroom 2: Small double bed (140 cm), A/C, fan, full bathroom, and direct access to the courtyard
Bedroom 3 - Children's room 1: 2 bunk beds (90 cm - for 4 kids), A/C, shared bathroom with bedroom 4, and connected to bedroom 4
Bedroom 4 - Children's room 2: 3 single beds (90 cm), A/C, fan, shared bathroom with bedroom 3, and connected to bedroom 3. This room is perfect for a nanny with small children
Bedroom 5 - Master bedroom: King size bed (180 cm), A/C, gas fireplace, and very nice bathroom with bathtub, double washbasins, large shower and a large wardrobe
Bedroom 6: King size bed (180 cm), A/C, and shared bathroom.
Bedroom 7: 2 single beds (90 cm), A/C, and shared bathroom.
Bedroom 8 - Four-poster queen size bed (160 cm), A/C, and beautiful stone bathroom, large shower, double washbasins, and WC
Opposite to bedrooms 3 and 4 is a bathroom with bathtub, basin, and WC
Bedrooms 6 and 7 are sharing a full bathroom, A/C, separate WC and a terrace
Heated swimming pool (20 m x 8 m depth: 1 m - 2 m) with roller shutter cover and accessed by stairs
Pool is open and heated from April to September. (29°C max)
Staff and Services
Cleaning service: 5 hours per day (9 am to 1 pm), 7 days a week
Continental breakfast every day (food at extra cost)
Bed, pool and bath towels changed twice in the week
Welcome basket and greeter
Staff and Services (at Additional Cost)
The house keeper can do shopping and some cooking
Situated 5 minutes from the charming village of Eygalieres, the property is 10 minute from St Remy de Provence, 30mn from Avignon or the Luberon valley and forty minutes from the Marseille International Airport.
The well -regarded Bistro D’Eygalieres (pricey, but worth every penny) and its sister restaurant Le Petit Bru (serving good-value set menu dinners) are just up the road in Eygalieres
This property is suitable for large families with children; indeed it can accommodate approximately 16 guests, plus children
Air-conditioning throughout (with individual controls in each room)
4 Tennis rackets at disposal /adults + 2 tennis rackets /children + balls
6 Badminton rackets + balls, 4 tennis table rackets + balls
Discover the ultimate in luxury travel with a private villa experience in more than 52 destinations around the world. From a fully-staffed, beachfront estate in Turks & Caicos to an authentic retreat in the rolling hills of Italy, your one-of-a-kind villa vacation awaits. And now, you'll receive up to $2,000 cash back on your 2023 or 2024 getaway when you take advantage of our exclusive Cyber Week offer. Don't wait to unlock the extraordinary - secure your dream villa today.
Here's how you earn.
|Base Villa Cost||Cash Back*|
|$5,000 - $15,000||$150|
|$15,001 – $25,000||$250|
|$25,001 – $35,000||$350|
|$35,001 – $50,000||$500|
|$50,001 – $75,000||$750|
|$75,001 – $100,000||$1,000|
Book now and unlock your next villa escape.
Offer valid for new bookings made between 11/19/23 – 12/10/23 travel from 11/19/23 - 12/31/24. Amount is based on the base villa cost only. Minimum booking value applies. Cash back will be paid in a Villas of Distinction Visa® Prepaid Card upon deposit. Villas of Distinction Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. No cash access or recurring payments. Can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Card valid for up to 12 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Card terms and conditions apply. Offer is valid for travel advisors’ clients. The Villas of Distinction Prepaid Card will be mailed directly to the travel advisors’ client within 30 days of deposit. Client mailing address must be provided. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.