Europe / France / Paris
5 Star accommodation for this stunning 350 square meter renovated apartment in a prestigious district of Paris, offering 5 bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms with all the modern features and technology at a walking distance to Champs Elysées.
A Parisian might call this apartment a 'typical Immeuble (building) Hausmannien': venerable, imposing, grand. The entire property has been carefully reconfigured – walls moved, rooms re-proportioned – to offer the most modern of living spaces. With Italian antique furniture and contemporary art to grace the soaring walls – together with a connected guest studio with private entrance - this is a property brings the modern and the classic into perfect harmony.
- Large entrance hall leading onto grand reception/living room composed of various sofas and a fireplace with large balcony
- Separate plasma TV area
- Fully fitted luxury Bulthaup kitchen and breakfast area. The kitchen is now central, and the ceilings dropped to accommodate high-spec audio, lighting and air-conditioning systems. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with all modern appliances such as an oven, a double American fridge, a freezer, a microwave, a washing machine, a toaster, an espresso/coffee machine and a breakfast table seating 8.
- Grand dining room with a table sitting 10 guests and a service entrance. In this room, they're are plenty of closets, a wine ceiling and a guest toilets.
From there, thanks to a long corridor, you will enter into the bedrooms area. In this respect, there are 5 bedrooms and each one has its en-suite bathroom:
- Master bedroom with 2 en-suite bathrooms and integrated audio/visual systems
- 3 additional bedrooms 2 with en-suite bathrooms and integrated audio/visual systems
- Guest bathroom
- Staff room with separate service entrance, kitchenette and en-suite bathroom.
- An office as well as another fireplace
- Utility room. An extra bathroom and a laundry room (equipped with a washing machine and a dryer)
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
Sleeps 10 Guests
- Chef and Butler (Additional Cost)
- Luxury toiletries in all the bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Double American fridge
- Washing Machine
- Espresso/coffee machine
- Breakfast table seating 8
- Breakfast (upon request and charged at extra cost) (Additional Cost)
- 2 Car garage
- Utility room
- Meet and greet
- Car rental / helicopter / driver / private jet (Additional Cost)
- Plasma TV
- Integrated sound system
- Cleaning supply (4 hours per day Monday to Friday)
- Change of bed linen once a week
- Supply and change of towels, as required
- Cleaning at the end of the stay
- Change of bed linen every day (Additional Cost)
- Cleaning of tenant’s staff laundry (Additional Cost)
Bedroom DetailsBedroom 1 - King size bed (180 cm), a plasma TV, some dressing spaces and a bathroom (with toilets)
Bedroom 2 - Queen size bed (160 cm), its en-suite bathroom (with toilets) and an office area with a plasma TV
Bedroom 3 - King size bed (180 cm), a fireplace and a resting area with a plasma TV
Bedroom 4 - Small double bed (120 cm), an office and its en-suite shower room (with toilets)
Bedroom 5 (Independent Studio) - Queen size bed (160 cm), a plasma TV and a bathroom and kitchenette
Each bedroom leads to a garden court so that you can benefit of the relaxing and pleasant atmosphere.
Staff and ServicesCleaning supply (4 hours per day Monday to Friday)
Meet and greet
Change of bed linen once a week
Supply and change of towels, as required
Luxury toiletries in all the bathrooms
Cleaning at the end of the stay
Staff and Services (at Additional Cost)Chef and Butler
Change of bed linen every day
Cleaning of tenant’s staff laundry
Car rental / helicopter / driver / private jet
Breakfast (upon request and charged at extra cost)
Location DetailsBetween Trocadero and Iena surrounded by world famous museums, parks and iconic wide boulevards, the apartment is located in the heart of Paris 16th one of the most prestigious districts. It lies on the charming avenue that links the Trocadero with Place Victor Hugo. Here one is at walking distance to Victor Hugo, the Champs Elysees, the Trocadero and just across the Seine, to the left bank for Quai Branly and the Eiffel Tower.
Roissy Charles De Gaulle international airport 40 mn drive (26km)
Orly international airport 30 mn drive
Villa NotesSecured entrance with video surveillance
Off-street parking for 2 cars
Arrival Time of 4:00 pm, Departure Time: No later than 12 noon
Maximum Occupancy: 10 guests
Children are welcome
Sorry, no pets
Last minute or long term rental preferable (between 4 to 6 months)
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.